Having completed (most of – damn flags) for Assassin’s Creed, I was looking for my next game. Fortunately, I had picked up some extra work for some beer money, just in time for the EB mid-year sales. Last year I picked up a bunch of games and this year was no different. I picked up the following
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
- Have played this through on the PC already, just wanted to get it for the XBox because it is so damn good. I have already started this… it is taking me a while to adjust to controller. Also, doing it on veteran difficulty so plenty of dying…
- I had purchased this previously but when I finally went to play it, the disc was missing aaargh!
- Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga
- Well, I have all the others…
- The Orange Box
- I didn’t initially realise that it has Half-Life 2 and episode 1 in it as well, I had mainly got this for Portal. I must be one of the only people that consider themselves Gamers that hasn’t yet played HL2
this should see me through to the release of COD6 and Halo 3:ODST and Assassins Creed 2, the games I want to get over Christmas.