Exchange ActiveSync adventures

Well, I managed to stealth the ActiveSync settings onto our existing Firewall setup that looks after the OWA stuff… So now, ActiveSync should work, right? well, not so far… it appears that certificates are the stumbling block now. we have set up our own certificate server in here and fortunately, as I am using a Dell Axim x51v connecting wirelessly to test it out, i do have access to update certificates. However, it still does not work and throws the code 80072f17. this is listed as a certificate problem…

 

The adventure continues….

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Work. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s